New Beginnings

     These past few weeks have had some of the best, sad, stressful, and exciting days. The picture shows me and my best friends. About two weeks ago, two of them moved away to go to college. It was sad to see them go away since we saw each other very frequently. They faced many hardships and although I didn't want to see them go, I have never been more proud of them.
    Even though I didn't move away, I still faced some very stressful moments. Going to college is a huge step. Whether it's going to a different state, moving a few hours away or even commuting, it still gets nerve-racking. It was like freshman year of high school all over again. Overall, the first weeks of college were actually enjoyable, it just needed some getting used to.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Baggin it

After Tiller Guided Reflection