Title?

 This week finally looked out for me. I feel as if I gained some sort of confidence over night. I felt happier with myself and my school work, probably because I have 2 classes with 'real' assignments.

I finally mustered up the courage to talk to my professor, it probably shouldn't be that big of a deal but social anxiety is no joke apparently. Maybe that's why I felt better with myself because I finally did something mildly accomplishing for myself.

Also, the personal essay for this class took me quite awhile to even think of something remotely interesting in my life. I think I did an okay job on it though,  my topic was something that I'm really affected by, but I'm not sure on if the quality of writing was good enough. I guess my grade will be the judge of that.

Comments

  1. Grades aren't everything, Hope! Cling to that accomplishement of stepping out boldly! I'm proud of and happy for you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Baggin it

After Tiller Guided Reflection